background

Thursday, July 24, 2008

PATIO FURNITURE


We're in the process of having our pool screen replaced (not sure why in hurricane season) once that is done I will be replacing some of the outdoor furniture. Tell me your opinion of this patio furniture, I am looking for something for my lanai, the area is not very large so I dont want a huge table, but I have decided that I do want a dining set. right now we have large wicker chairs which I will move out by the pool and replace the cushions. I just love a project, but it will take me a while to decide what I really want and by the time I decide the sales will all be over.....


3 comments:

Lacy Rose said...

I like this one much better than what you currently have. That way for Christmas dinner when we come back we can sit outside.

Dont forget the Summitt house is accepting donations. ;)

Shanna said...

I like it, but be careful about the glass top, our last one busted during hurricane prep... so now we have one without the glass top!! Gotta love those hurricanes!

Sherry said...

Your right, forgot about that, but i am thinking they may have one simalur without the glass top! thanks for the reminder