background

Sunday, January 11, 2009

ACCOMPLISHMENT

Saturday: I took down all the Christmas decorations( I know finally!) actually i moved it all to one room and shut the door.
Moved furniture around and hubby is very happy his chair is back in front of the big screen. I vaccumed all the floors by then i was pooped and we went for lunch and to Joanne's Fabric, I was having withdrawals from not having a project to work on so I got yarn and the best part is it was on sale for $1.99/skein, rh super saver, and vanna's choice, what a great deal. I am making an American Flag afghan for my family room which is americana, i picked the colors that are country style, i am hoping it turns out nice. then we went to the local wing house for wings (of course) and can you believe i didn't even have a beer(and I love a beer). Nope had a coke and you know the wings were still yummy. Then over the river and through the woods to gramcracker's hose we went. I proceeded to the couch and began to stitch and I was in heaven. We watched a really stupid movie, called bugs, it was really weird.(yes your dad picked it)
Sunday: Cut my hubby's hair, made cuban bread(yummy) finished boxing up all of the christmas decorations, moved furniture in that room, which i plan to make my craft sewing room, mopped all the floors, did laundry all day, made pork roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and apple struedle for dinner(no wonder I am getting as wide as a cow)

I am so glad next weekend is a three day weekend for me I am tired, and I still have to fold 2 more loads of laundry and clean the kitchen.

3 comments:

Lacy Rose said...

ok. next flight out of orlando..your on it. we need that kind of motivation.

love ya!

Shanna said...

Great job!

I want that recipe for cuban bread. I am craving it now!!

Anonymous said...

I bet you are exhausted. That was a lot to get done. Yes, please do post the Cuban bread recipe. I'd love to try it.