background

Sunday, March 22, 2009

WE NEED RAIN


it is going to be another gorgeous day,( except for the smell of smoke, yuk), we need some rain, if we dont get rain soon we may loose our oranges. we can normally smell the blossoms when we walk outside but today all we smell is smoke.

We made ice cream this morning and i licked the pattel it is sooooo good, so later we will have root beer floats.(so much for the diet). well my excuse is that i have to make my dh happy while he is withdrawing from his smoking and he still is not smoking!




2 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

My heart and best wishes are going out to DH (BOTH OF YOU, REALLY!) to be strong and stick with the program!! DON'T SMOKE! You're tougher, and you don't NEED 'EM! You may not think so NOW, but it DOES get easier as you go! It's not easy, but I've surprised myself TWICE now being ABLE to quit, but I don't want to go it a THIRD time! Stay on course, and KICK that habit to the curb!

Shanna said...

Yummy, I love homemade ice cream! And fried green tomatoes! Now I am starving...imagine that!