background

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'M ON VACA

I am vacation until the 11th, we leave tuesday for virginia beach to see Lacy and Turtle, we are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been up since 5 this morning, did a little(VERY little) house work, a little crocheting and colored my hair, Later i am going to catch some sun by the pool and chill. omg i just remembered last sat. afternoon we were hanging out by the pool and had the back slider open(the screen door was not closed) well i went in to go to the bathroom or something and when i came back my DH had shut the screen door for some reason, but i wasnt paying attention and darn if i didnt walk right thru the screen door knocked it completely out and it landed ontop of my DH i thought i was going to pee my pants laughing so hard, yes we have fun like that doing crazy things. well today i will be paying a lot more attention to the screen door and that wont happen to me again. :) i know my daughter will get a kick out of this, she knows her mom very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am thinking we are like 2 peas in a pod.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh right out loud. My grandson did the same thing at our house last Saturday. Maybe there was something in the air?! I can imagine the look on both of your faces and then the hysterical laughter. Thanks for sharing that -- it really brightened up my rainy Saturday morning.

Lacy Rose said...

oh jesus mom.

i can picture that now.

i am sure no beers were harmed in that incident.