background

Sunday, June 14, 2009

shot the diet

Well i finally shot the diet, (i did manage to loose 8lbs) but by the time i get back from vacation i am sure it will be back. I just had (made) some yummy chicken wings with potatoe skins and a mountain dew, omg it was soooooo good. why is it that all the good stuff is bad for you.

i did manage to get a lot done this weekend, all i have left to do is make sure my dh gets my laundry done tomorrow and then we will pack. we leave early Tuesday morning on our way to Indiana, we will be meeting dd, turtle and Ben at Indianapolis airport and then we will be renting a car and will have a 2 hour drive to our home town. Turtle finally gets to meet our family, he is almost 2 years old and the only person on our side of the family he has met is my mother(granny) we are all looking forward to the trip it is going to be lots of fun, after that they will be flying home with us until the 29th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. This sounds like such a fun trip. I say don't worry about the diet while you are enjoying family. Carrot sticks don't go nearly as well with get-togethers as hot fudge sundaes, right?

Have a great time!

Lacy Rose said...

MOOOOOOOOOOOM. I am so excited. Not only for Indiana..but for some good tasty treats in Fl!

Shanna said...

You have to have a Rootbeer for me!!
Have fun!

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Sherry! This all sounds wonderful! Make sure you take lots of pictures!

I don't know how you feel about these things, but a blog award awaits you at my place!.. no jumping through hoops required! Just look for the panda on my Friday post!.. And have a great weekend!