background

Friday, October 16, 2009

FALL IS COMING(THEY SAY)

I sure hope the cold front comes down our way, i am so sick of this hot muggy weather!!!! I am hoping this weekend will be nice so i can at least open the doors and windows and let some fresh air in, i love warm weather but this has been way too hot and for too long. I am also praying that DH has a good weekend and maybe he can get out for a while.

We are getting so excited for next week, our DD and Turtle will be here for a couple of weeks and we are truely looking so forward to that! O and my brother and his family will be visiting Disney at the end of the month so we are all going to get together and we are so excited about that too!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

We can't wait to see you!! I have not told the boys yet, they will be so surprised!!