background

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mini Vacation

I am so excited, i am going to see Turtle and Colt next Friday. I whipped up these jammies and bib to take along, and hope to get a few more things whipped up before I leave. Turtles loves these type of jammies, he is so picky, heheheh, i miss them so much just cant wait to hug and kiss them all!



I also whipped up this pillow case, turtle loves orange!


This is the finished basket i put together for the baby shower last week, the new mommy loved it all.


The shower was very nice, momma got a lot of much needed things and Tanner Logan will be making his entrance in about 3 weeks now.

6 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Sherry! This vacation to see your family sounds wonderful!!.. And my gosh, you've been busy! What sweet and beautiful things you made to bring with you.. Turtle is going to be SO-oooo excited to see you! Enjoy! ~tina

Aussie Maria said...

Have a wonderful time. I am sure there will be lots of cuddles and laughter

Unknown said...

Perfect pillowcase for Turtle's Halloween. Have to go and see if I have the June issue, I so want to make a few pairs of booties over the weekend. They are aDORable and look like they go so quickly.

Have a great weekend.
T.G.B.

Lacy said...

did you get a new table runner on your coffee table?

Vicki said...

I hope you enjoyed your vacation. So nice to figure out we both have blogs and to visit. I have a sewing machine but typically only sew scraps of paper, lace and burlap! I wouldn't know what to do with a pattern. Wish I had your talent!

Leslie said...

hope your enjoying your mini vacation. I love your new background.