background

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My New Life



This is the guilt i made for the boys.

This new life without my husband is not easy and I miss him dearly, it seems everything I do reminds me of him. I find myself doing something and then will just burst into tears, they say this will get better. I could never get through this without my family, my daughter and grandbabies are my rock. I will never forget those beautiful thirty three years we had together , they past so quick. Make sure you tell the ones you love how much they mean to you every day and don't take them for granted.



So now it is time for me to get on with my life.







4 comments:

Helsie said...

Welcome back Sherry. Glad you are feeling up to return to us. I would love to hear about your Turtle and little Colt.
cheers

Sandy said...

It's good to hear from you Sherry! I know that it must be very difficult adjusting to life without your soul mate. I think about you often and am glad to hear you are finding peace and happiness with your family. You never know someday another door may open for you and you will find someone special to give your love to.

Leslie said...

It is so good to see you. I wish that you could feel this big hug that I am sending you from Baltimore.
I wish you peace and happiness.
The quilt that you made is fantastic.

UnicycleRose said...

Ah Gramcracker, I read this and felt for you. I can't imagine losing my hubby and we have only been married 17 years. Hold tight to your grandkids and all the precious memories you shared with your husband. Know that God has a plan for you and wants you to trust Him and keep moving forward
;0)