background

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

VACATION

Call me weird, but I love this kind of vacation, just stayin home and doing what the heck I want to do, cleaning etc... nothing better than cleaning and looking at the results after you are done and see it SHINE! (i know i am sick sick sick sick) O well.

Ok so it is time for another update this is the blanket I am working on for Turtle, trying to get done before he leaves, but don't think it is going to happen, o well it is a letter he can look forward to getting, he loves to check the mail and get his letters and carry them around.

And look at the chairs I got for a bargin price from JCP with free shipping they were only $59.99 each, I am very happy with them I figured they would be a piece of crap, but no they are very sturdy and easy to assemble, although one had very slight damage, but nothing I can not overcome.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I totally understand where you are coming from (about the cleaning thing). Unfortunately I have hurricane Joey and Tornado Andrew running destructively though the house right afterwards!!

Missed Lacy on the internet lately. Hope it is just being busy getting ready for the move.