background

Thursday, September 24, 2009

HI FRIENDS!

It has been a while since i have visited my blog, i have been so busy taking care of my husband and working, not much time for anything else. He seems to be doing better, i am hoping he ventures out tonight for his poker game, it will do him good to get out of that bedroom for a while, i told him even if it is for 30 minutes or so he needs to go see his friends and help get his mind off of things. I will let you know how that goes.

I am in the middle of trying to complete an afghan for my FIL, he lives up north and he is 87 i figure he will really get some use out of it on those cold winter days, brrrr. I am making the kitties on a fence - using red, whte and blue yarn, so far it looks pretty good, i will post pics when i am done. :)

miss you all ((hugs))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK and the news about hubby is promising. God bless!

Barbara Bradford said...

I so hope he heads out to the poker game. I am a firm beleiver that good friends and laughter is a good cure. Sorry to hear your time is limited. Take care of yourself and can't wait to see the new afghan.

Lacy Rose said...

good to see you are updating this again.

I need to get back on mine.